This page hosts links to media partnered with Future Surge.
If you have comments on any of the episodes, let us know on our Discord server (there’s an invite on the Connect page).
Making the difference
A short introduction to Future Surge:
Timeline to Transcendence
A short video that anticipates possible transformations in the social and political landscape between 2022 and 2045:
London Futurists Podcast
These audio shows are co-hosted by Calum Chace and David Wood.
These include (with the most recent episodes listed first):
- Questioning the Fermi Paradox, with Anders Sandberg (4 Jan 2023)
- Enabling Extended Reality, with Steve Dann (28 Dec 2022)
- Governing the transition to AGI, with Jerome Glenn (21 Dec 2022)
- Introducing Decision Intelligence, with Steven Coates (14 Dec 2022)
- Developing responsible AI, with Ray Eitel-Porter (7 Dec 2022)
- Anticipating Longevity Escape Velocity, with Aubrey de Grey (30 Nov 2022)
- Expanding humanity’s moral circle, with Jacy Reese Anthis (23 Nov 2022)
- Hacking the simulation, with Roman Yampolskiy (16 Nov 2022)
- Pioneering AI drug development, with Alex Zhavoronkov (9 Nov 2022)
- The Singularity Principles (2 Nov 2022)
- Collapsing AGI timelines, with Ross Nordby (26 Oct 2022)
- The terabrain is near, with Simon Thorpe (19 Oct 2022)
- AI for organisations, with Daniel Hulme (12 Oct 2022)
- A tale of two cities: Riyadh and Dublin (5 Oct 2022)
- Stability and combinations, with Aleksa Gordić (28 Sept 2022)
- AI Transformers in context, with Aleksa Gordić (22nd Sept 2022)
- AI overview 3: Recent developments (18th Sept 2022)
- AI overview 2: The Big Bang and the years that followed (7th Sept 2022)
- AI overview 1: From the Greeks to the Big Bang (8th Aug 2022)
- Why this podcast? (2nd Aug 2022)
These audio shows are co-hosted by Rusty Burridge and David Wood.
Click on the images to access the individual episodes.